All authors, including invited speakers, must submit abstracts on line.
Publishing abstracts in the abstract book is subject to complete registration and payment.
"All abstracts must be submitted online. The publication of the abstract in the conference book is subject to the complete registration of the author. The selected abstracts whose authors presented them during the congress will be published in the journal Tumor Biology".
Guidelines for abstract submission on line
Abstract Body: Maximum of 2000 characters, including spaces, paragraphed, each a new line, from left, as follows:
- Study Aims
- Materials and methods and Results
Note: You can insert graphs and tables from microsoft excel.
The Abstract body must be according to the Tumor Biology format. The last paragraph should be only CONCLUSIONS. Usually, the Abstracts do not accept graphs and tables.
Some abstracts will be selected for oral presentation during the Congress. The authors of the selected abstract will be notified to prepare the presentation using power point.
Deadline for abstract submission
July 27th , 2017
IMPORTANT: to assure presentation and publication in the abstract book, authors attending the congress must complete registration and payment before July 27th, 2017.
- Posters will be placed according to the number assigned by the Scientific Committee;
- Authors must attend the poster session at the assigned date and time;
- The posters will be displayed on defined days;
- The image area of the poster board is 0.9 meters wide by 1.2 meters high;
- Poster content, including the title, must not extend the board dimensions;
- The presenting author is obliged to register and pay the fee to attend the congress.
ISOBM membership fee does not include congress registration.